Monday, March 5, 2018

A LITTLE RAIN

Mon., 3/5/2018 (Loma Plata)

Well I have to keep it short as we don't have much time and it's a little late. We had a bit of a slow week this week, with a lot of rain. I can't send pictures today, but believe me it rained a LOOOOOT. Like everyday all day all week. Apparently the elders in Neuland spent half the week wading in WAIST DEEP water! We didn't have thaaaaat much but let it suffice that it rained a lot. Sunday we only had the 2 of us (Elder Garrett and I) in church, as the mud in the streets was too deep for anyone to come. Elder Garrett is the world's next piano prodigy. I've been teaching him there by there and so he played in church (I sang by myself hahahaha). As a result, we didn't have too much success, but we did have a good amount of time to get to know each other and talk. The weather here will never cease to surprise me. In other news, a worker came to fix the shower, so we now have one! That was a blessing. Elder Garrett has been a dope companion so far; he is a really good teacher and doesn't let the weather ruin the fun! We are hoping for a much more successful (and maybe a liiiiiittle drier) week this week! I'd like to end with a quote: "Never is a man taller than when he's on his knees." Don't forget to say your prayers; God is listening! I hope y'all have a a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment