Tuesday, June 26, 2018

New companion!

Mon., 6/25/2018 (Luque)

Well here's the week in summary as I don't have too much time!

 It was week 6 of the change and we would have had a baptism, of our investigator Ramses, but the whole family got sick, and we'll have to wait a week or 2!

We received changes and it turns out that Elder Aguilar will be leaving! We then received a call today confirming that I'll be training a new missionary starting tomorrow! This change Elder Garrett went home, and Elders Baez and Tesucun also will be going home. It kind of hits home, because I'm going home relatively soon too! That reminded me of a quote that Pte Thomas S Monson gave, "Serve where you're called. Not where you were, or could be. Serve where you're called." That's what I'm here to do. Following in the footsteps of my trainer, Elder Bridge, and his trainer, Elder Wheeler, I will probably be finishing my mission training! Exciting stuff!

Thank you all for the emails and prayers!

Pictures:

1 From Zone Conference.

2 Burning our trash (there's no other way).

3 pt 2

4 The District sang Happy Birthday to Hna Alegre (next to me) and Elder Lovelace (one of our APs and a long time friend in the mission, we go back to the MTC in Mexico).

5 Our full District: Elder Baines from Canada, Elder Follett from the US, Elder Sotec and Elder Torres from Peru, Elder Aguilar, Hna Coy from Guatemala, and Hna Alegre from Peru!

and here are some throwbacks that I just got a hold of!




No comments:

Post a Comment